Skyler & Kate

Skyler & Kate
On our way to a Suns game

Music


Kate's friends

Kate's friends
Katie and her best friends at her birthday party

Skyler and His Brothers

Skyler and His Brothers

My Family at Jacque's Wedding

My Family at Jacque's Wedding

Sal's Birthday

Sal's Birthday

My Family at Sarah's Wedding

My Family at Sarah's Wedding

Skyler's Family

Skyler's Family
Shane, Skyler and Mom at Sierra's baptism party

8.13.2008

This Blog...

Today Skyler and I are creating this blog at work...we're used to myspace and I'm finding this blog thing to be much more difficult than myspace...and also a bit confused?? I'm looking at Shana and Summer's blog...and wondering...how in the heck did you get all that crap on there? And how do you add people onto your blog? Help?
LUVS
Kate and Skyler

1 comment:

marknkim said...

Hey guys cute blog. It's easy to get all that stuff on there, let me know and I can get online and walk you through it. I have to see it in front of me.